We are FINECO. Our history started in 1996 when we first entered Russian market of legal services. Over the past 20 years of company’s practice we have done a lot of good deeds and earned a reputation of a responsible partner who approaches legal missions and challenges in a tailored manner.
is a personal touch. Customer base of FINECO comprises more than 150 corporate accounts. However, we work not only with the major multinational companies, but also with small and medium-size businesses. Our experience allows us to meet challenges of any complexity.
«For neither good nor evil can last for ever»
«Experience, the universal Mother of Sciences»
"Legislation should be the voice of reason, and the judge - the voice of the law."
«Very rare or almost never it happens that our ambitions do not harm anybody»
«Much talking generates dullness»
What we do
We are always at your disposal. FINECO will stand by your side and lend competent legal assistance in different fields and contexts. Our capabilities include:
Arbitration and Mediation Courts
- -legal appraisal of documents provided;
- -establishing legal position and representing your interests at the stage of inquest;
- -drafting of claims and preparation of materials for legal proceedings;
- -litigation support throughout the arbitration procedure
- -drafting contracts, participation in contract negotiations;
- -legal assessment of contracts to minimise risks and prevent disputes;
- -analysis of draft contracts, contract terms optimisation;
- -contract administration, including monitoring of compliance and initiation of sanctions.
- -HR audit;
- -employment contracts development;
- -legal review of the internal documentation flow in the area of employment legislation;
- -setting up internal system of HR documentation of the organisation;
- -HR and HR administration consulting
- -initial registration of legal entities of any form of company as well as sole traders;
- -restructuring and winding down of companies, amendments to association documents and their registration;
- -local accreditation of representative offices and branches of foreign companies and legal support of their operations within Russian Federation;
- -legal support of corporate operations in foreign jurisdictions including tax planning and structuring of contracts and businesses.
- -assessment of legal titles and legal status of the parties;
- -preparation of documents required for real estate transactions;
- -participation in contract negotiations and contract registration support.
- -analysis of planned transactions (e.g. acquisition of share or business interest in the share capital, company formation, company reorganisation, etc.) to determine the need to apply for clearance to Federal Antimonopoly Service (FAS) or notify FAS;
- -preparation of applications and notices and their submission to FAS.
- -support with negotiation and execution of international contracts;
- -representing your interests to resolve any legal disputes with foreign parties;
foreign law consulting.
- -financial audit in accordance with the current Russian legislation;
- -assessment of book-keeping, document control and reporting compliance;
- -verifying compliance of your financial and business transactions with the requirements of the law in force, control of tax accounting;
- -validation of management accounts to secure your business interests;
- -representation of your interests with tax authorities (including tax inspection and litigation);
- -translation of financial reports produced under the Russian accounting standards into IFRS compliant statements.
- -full accounting and bookkeeping outsourcing;
- -structuring accounting and tax reporting systems;
- -preparing accounting and tax reports;
- -bookkeeping for accounting and tax purposes;
- -drafting financial statements and tax returns;
- -filing accounts and tax returns with the authorities;
- -representing your interests with tax and/or foreign exchange control authorities
Acquisition and Sale of On-Going Businesses
- -business appraisal;
- -internal audit and pre-sale business preparation;
- -optimising enterprise transfer/purchase contracts.
- We'll develop an tailored plan of business security for you. We will:
- -guide you through the company restructuring;
- -build transparent relations between owners and managers of the company.
- -assessment of tax efficiency of contracts and projects;
- -tax planning (recommending changes to business structures to minimize tax liabilities;
- -analysis and planning of business processes to match the chosen system of accounting and taxation.
Historically, FINECO supports young painters. Over the past 10 years our “hobby” has grown into purposeful collecting.
Our collection mainly comprises the works of Russian artists from the Sixties. They belong to the unique generation who did not try to build a career or achieve a financial reward but set themselves up to honestly express their own, often extremely alternative point of view in free and non-cliché ways. The Sixties were the years of the “Khrushchev Thaw” in Russia that produced a wave of creative intelligentsia when new legends in poetry, cinema, prose and painting emerged.
The works of our selected authors are represented in Tretyakov Gallery, included in private Russian and international collections and regularly appear at Sotheby’s and Christie’s.
- Olga Bulgakova, 2000 - The game
- Anatoly Zverev, 1979 - The cat
- Rustam Khamdamov, 2000 - A lady...
- Alexander Sytnikov, 1999 - The...
- Vyacheslav Yakovlev, 1990 -...
- Anatoly Zverev, 1969 - Portrait
- Sergey Bleze, 1996 - The Rialto
- Elena Drozdova, 1989 - Years ago
- Sergey Bleze, 2008 - The dream
- Evgeniy Izmaylov, 1989 -...
- Vyacheslav Kalinin, 2004 -...
- Vyacheslav Kalinin, 2005 - Fire
- Vyachaslav Kalinin, 2008 -...
- Vyacheslav Kalinin, 2010 - Lilac
- Konstantin Likhachev, 1915 -...
- Victor Safonkin, 1988 - Midday
- Victor Safonkin, 1987 - Morning